Last Updated on by
Zanki Zero Last Beginning PC Game Download
Zanki Zero Last Beginning is an Action and RPG game for PC published by Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd. in 2019. Will you survive and pass the hard times?
Zanki Zero Last Beginning PC Game 2019 Overview:
A journey to a post-apocalyptic world on an island where you will be exploring different dungeons while trying to survive.
God created the world in seven days. It only took one day for humans to destroy the world. Life as we knew it sank to the depths of the sea…until yesterday. We do not yet know the broken world and the reasons left behind there. An earth where ruins drift about. Buildings, houses, light posts. Cars, traffic lights, asphalt… Modern civilization was destroyed, becoming nothing more than debris wading in the sea.
New ruins drift one after the other before the protagonist, who lives on one of those decaying islands.
An interesting take at a dungeon crawler where you can benefit from dying. Battles are in real-time so it seems that there is less strategy compared to a turn based game. Tons of skills to learn with most of them benefiting you outside of combat. Some survival elements (Stamina/stress/bladder management).
Features of Zanki Zero Last Beginning:
- 8 Clones, 7 Deadly Sins, Infinite Lives – Play from the POV of one of eight protagonists in each chapter and explore the dungeons, towers, and islands to uncover the deadly sins of their past.
- Survival of the Fittest – Hunt for materials and food while fending off monsters in real-time battle environments, but don’t forget to go to the bathroom (seriously, it’s bad for your health and fatal for your party).
- Live, Die, Repeat – With only 13 days in one life cycle, each clone’s stats, abilities and capabilities differ from youth to old age. Depending on how you die, you can even earn bonus upgrades for your next life cycle. Take advantage of each life cycle to the fullest!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3.70GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA@ GeForce@ GTX 460 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 26 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
/ 5. Vote count: