Last Updated on by
Your Future Self PC Game
Your Future Self PC Game is an Adventure and Casual game for PC published by Contortionist Games in 2019. A text adventure of the future world!
Your Future Self PC Game 2019 Overview:
This is a text adventure of the future world we will have. The game will reveal the dark sides of it.
You wake up. A disembodied voice tells you that you have been trapped in a time loop with your future self.
They have committed a terrible crime in the near future, and – according to this voice – the only way you can escape the loop is to convince your future self of the wrongness of their actions.
It seems you have no choice but to follow their instructions, but that doesn’t mean you should believe everything they say. As you progress in your conversation with your future self, it becomes very apparent that something is amiss. Someone is lying to you. The question is: who? And why?
Features of Your Future Self:
- Mind bending, yet personal story: You are stuck in a time loop with your future self, and are told you have to convince them they were wrong for a crime they committed in the near future. What was their crime? Who trapped you in this loop? And, most importantly, how can you escape?
- Gameplay mechanics as a puzzle: There is no tutorial. You need to be as convincing as possible when talking to your future self, but figuring out the mechanics of how to achieve this (and figuring out how the time loop affects gameplay) is a puzzle in itself, and an inherent part of the game’s challenge.
- Unique aesthetics: The game visually harks back to the aesthetics of retro text adventures but repeatedly breaks out of genre norms to shock and surprise.
- Atmospheric soundtrack: Varied and memorable chiptune soundtrack. A moody, modern update on 8-bit soundtracks of old.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card