Last Updated on by
Ymir PC Game Download PC
Ymir is a Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Thibaud Michaud in 2019. Lead a newly born civilization in the stone age!
Ymir PC Game 2019 Overview:
Starting from a humble stone age group of “Porcos”, a race of Orcs and Pigmen, you have to guide them with the aim of the newly founded civilization.
Ymir is a 4X multiplayer strategy game combined with a city builder where each player develops a civilization of Pigmen starting at the stone age.
The game has 2 main interfaces : a worldmap view and a regional view. Each world tile matches a unique procedurally generated isometric zone that you can explore, settled and built it.
In each one players can find random resources such as ores , animals or plants depending on the climate, relief and vegetation of the region.
Features of Ymir:
- A Strategic-tool allows players to design their local defensive strategy in each one of their cities in case of attack: creating defensive zones, setting troops initial deployment positions and setting their behavior in battle.
- This game is likely to forever remain an experimental work-in-progress and to never reach the quality, stability and optimization of a finished product: buy it only if you think it’s worth it NOW, and not based on future expectations.
- Real-time mode: a ‘classical’ mode you can play alone or with a few friends, this meant to be with the permanent presence of all players and to be stopped/continued over several playing sessions.
- Persistent mode: a more “MMO” mode where the game server is to be left running 24/7 at all times even when players are offline and where actions take much more time than in the real-time mode.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Système d’exploitation : Windows 8
- Processeur : Intel core i5
- Mémoire vive : 4 GB de mémoire
- Graphiques : AMD Radeon HD 7800, screen resolution 1920×1080
- Réseau : Connexion internet haut débit
- Espace disque : 2 GB d’espace disque disponible
File Size: 695.43 MB
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
/ 5. Vote count: