Last Updated on by
One Deck Dungeon PC Game Full Free Download
One Deck Dungeon PC Game Full Free Download is a great game. We offer opportunity to download One Deck Dungeon Game for PC. You can download One Deck Dungeon PC Game Download for free, is available now on our website. If you want to play this amazing game, can you get it in our website.
Adventure calls… but you don’t always have time to spend hours optimizing your character sheet or managing your inventory! One Deck Dungeon lets you jump right in to bashing down doors, rolling dice, and squashing baddies with style. Get a full roguelike game experience, boiled down to its essence, and captured in a single deck of cards and a handful of dice!
One Deck Dungeon is a dungeon crawling adventure game for one or two players. Each time you play, choose one or two of these 5 brave heroes:
- Mage – There’s rarely a problem in the dungeon she can’t solve with a spell.
- Warrior – Her favorite dungeon activity is squashing her opponents immediately.
- Rogue – Watch in awe as she dispatches monsters with style.
- Archer – Accurate, brilliant, catastrophically deadly.
- Paladin – She seeks out danger and shields her allies from deadly enemies.
After every game, your heroes make progress toward unlocking up to 15 new talents, building up their power for future games.
There are 5 dangerous challenges to face:
- Dragon’s Cave – The thick-skinned wyvern who occupies this dungeon prefers her heroes on the crispy side.
- Yeti’s Cavern – If you can survive the freezing winds and biting cold, an abominable snowman awaits.
- Hydra’s Reef – Chop off one head, and another appears! This regenerating venomous monstrosity is a slippery foe.
- Lich’s Tomb – Hordes of undead foes, evil curses, and magical wards. What could possibly go wrong?
- Minotaur’s Maze – Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!
Once you know your way around the dungeon, a game takes about 15 minutes. It might take a little longer if you’re learning, or a lot shorter if you jump into a pit of spikes.
Like all cards in One Deck Dungeon, mine is full of colored boxes, and HEY! What’s the idea with all those arrows. Ugh, adventurers. So rude. So very very rude. I suppose you’re rolling all your dice, attempting to fill in as many boxes as possible. For every one you don’t fill, I’m going to make you pay for this arrow nonsense, in hearts and time! Precious time!
If you manage to get past me somehow, you’ll be able to take Armor Crush as a skill, or add that magic icon on the left to your stats, or take the three experience lanterns in the upper-right.
Despite your arrowful attitude, I welcome you to the world of One Deck Dungeon. Adventure awaits!
One Deck Dungeon is an officially licensed product of “One Deck Dungeon” from Asmadi Games.
Windows Mac OS X SteamOS + Linux
OS: Windows Vista SP1+
Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 300 MB available space