Last Updated on by
Are you guys are looking to install the Kodi on Android TV Box? The Android Tv is a great streaming device. If you setup the kodi on your Android devices like Mobiles or Tablets, you can open up a new file of entertainment. I will show you how to setup Kodi on any Android devices. Here we are giving the steps to install the Fusion and Exodus. To setup the Kodi on your computers like Mac, Android, Chromecast, or Fire Stick. Here you can find the details of the Kodi devices. Make sure follow these steps before going to install this application on your mobiles. Having recently added application added to their already add-on and took Kodi.
We have put together a guide will show how to install the Kodi on Android. In addition to its many movies and TV shows that many users are turning to the Kodi for the sports channels for good reasons. There are a lot of them and when the addon is working and collaborate with the fairly well. Kodi add-ons with several things like sports, well, excellent sports options. You will find our games and Addons guide extremely helpful.
Some countries like USA, UK, Australia, or Cannada and there is a possibility that you can get the legal trouble for using the third-party add-ons. You do not want your ISP or copyright trolls dropping on what you are doing online. It includes the streaming activities on Kodi through add-ons such as velocity. Kodi is the best way to achieve the online anonymity and watch anything you want online without getting any problem.
Install Kodi on Android TV Box
There are having two ways to install Kodi on your Android Streaming box. The first one is to involve the Google Play Store while it requires you to use the ES File Explorer application. Choose your preferred installation method. Here we are listed all the Android Boxes of guides are tested on. If you are streaming box is not listed do not worry about it. You still allowed to use the Kodi Krypton installation method.
Installation Process of Kodi using Google Play Store
Present days all of the Android mobiles are having the Google Play Store installed on your Android TV and setting up the Kodi in a couple of minutes. Please check the below steps before going to install the Kodi software.
- Launch the Android TV Box and open Google Play Store.
- Search for the Kodi app and click on it.
- Download the Kodi and install it on your device.
- Click on open once the installation process is complete.
- Go to the Android TV box homepage and launch the Kodi application on your devices.
Installation process of Kodi on Android TV Box with ES File Explorer
If you do not have access to the Google Play Store on your Android TV, you cn use the ES Explorer app to download the Kodi. Check the below steps to install the application.
- On your Android TV box, go to the settings and then System and Developer options.
Settings -> System -> Developer Options.
- You have to turn on the allow apps from unknown sources.
- Launch the ES Explorer application.
- From the ES Explorer menu goes to the tools and then download the manager on the left-hand side.
Tools -> Download Manager
- Click new button from the bottom menu.
- Download and set the path and click OK.
- For Name input Kodi.
- Start Download Now.
- Kodi downloaded will begin after downloading it will go to the installation process, wait for some seconds to complete.
- Once the file is downloaded, click on the open file to install the Android TV.
- Go back to the Android TV home screen launch the application.
Get various installation process on Kodi
The post How to Install Kodi on Android TV Box, Install Kodi on Android Box appeared first on Asking Tricks.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
/ 5. Vote count: