Last Updated on by
Floating Apps Free
Size: 25.74 MB | Version: 4.9.1 | File Type: APK | System: Android 2.3 or higher
Experience real multitasking on your Android!
Open more apps at the same time in floating windows and enjoy real multitasking! Don’t leave current app for a small task…
– watch YouTube & movies while using your phone for other things
– take notes or use calculator anywhere & anytime
– view email attachments without leaving email app
– view multiple PDF files at the same time
– open links in floating browser and view them later
– translate vocabularies without leaving current app
– and do much much much more…
Features of apps :
– Stop switching from one app to another and experience real multitasking with floating mini apps that make your life easier!
– Do not find the right floating app* for you? Turn homescreen widgets and URLs into your very own floating apps.
– Access floating apps anywhere and anytime without leaving what you are just doing with Floating Menu and Quick Launch.
– Extremely powerful floating menu allows you to access not only floating apps, but also normal and recent apps and shortcuts!
– Access floating apps with one tap via movable & resizable quick launch icon that stays always on top of other apps.
– Move windows by simply dragging their title, resize them by dragging their bottom bar. Arrange windows your way!
– Maximize the floating app to utilize the whole screen. Minimize it if you don’t need it now and restore it later.
– Easily access advanced features & functions, control the window, its borders and transparency with context menu!
– Open links, videos or images using floating apps the same way as you do with normal apps. Use shortcuts, notifications and more.
– It’s just like multiviews / multi windows on Samsung or split screen mode but for all Androids!
Features of mod :
– All Unlocked
– Advertise Removed
Install Instructions :
* You visited this site on mobile ?
1. Download the Apk file on mobile.
2. Install and run it.
3. That’s it,Enjoy!
* You visited this site on desktop or laptop ?
1. Download the Apk file on Pc.
2. Transfer Apk file from PC to your Android Phone (Via USB , Bluetooth , Wi-Fi).
3. Install and run it.
4. That’s it,Enjoy!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
/ 5. Vote count: