Last Updated on by
Darksiders III is an upcoming action role-playing hack and slash video game being developed by Gunfire Games and published by THQ Nordic. It is a sequel to Darksiders II and the third entry in the Darksiders series. The game is scheduled for release for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Darksiders III is an action role-playing hack and slash game. Players take control of Fury, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, from a third-person perspective. Fury, a mage who is described as the most powerful of the Four Horsemen, relies on whips and magic in combat.
Return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must succeed where many have failed – to bring balance to the forces that now ravage Earth. Darksiders III is the long-anticipated, third chapter in the critically-acclaimed Darksiders franchise.
Darksiders 3 Game Features
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities.
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story.
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings.
- Sit in awe of Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400, AMD FX-6100, or better
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Recent Shader Model 5 GPU with 2 GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 15 GB available space