Last Updated on by
The Caligula Effect Overdose PC Download
The Caligula Effect Overdose PC Download is an RPG game for PC published by NIS America, Inc. in 2019. The borders between reality and fantasy have faded!
The Caligula Effect Overdose PC Game 2019 Overview:
A virtual living is what this game offers to its player. You are going to relive high school times.
Mobius. An idyllic world that exists for the sake of letting people forget about the pain and problems of reality. In this world created by a sentient vocaloid program, μ (Mu), reality and fantasy has become blurred, allowing people to relive their high school years in bliss.
Yet in this seemingly beautiful and perfect world, something is amiss.
Escape from this false paradise with your fellow students and return to reality in The Caligula Effect: Overdose!
Features of The Caligula Effect Overdose:
- An Overdose of New Features – The Caligula Effect: Overdose boasts enhanced visuals and gameplay! Explore new scenarios, endings, and the “Forbidden Musician Route” while escaping the virtual world of Mobius.
- The New Faces of Kishimai High – Play as the newly added female protagonist! Plus, meet two new members of the Go-Home Club, who each have their own new Ostinato Musician to face.
- Use the Imaginary Chain! – Turn-based battle meets exhilarating action in this refined JRPG battle system! Develop a flawless strategy after using the Imaginary Chain to predict what your enemies will do next!
- Unite and Escape – Sometimes, it’s hard to go it alone. Befriend over 500 other students in this imaginary paradise to improve your skills in battle and ultimately return to reality.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 GTS or AMD Radeon 6770 HD
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 3D Resolution Scale at 50%
File Size: 4.63 GB